Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

500th BBQ Post -- Thank You!

The BBQ Blog has reached a milestone today--the 500th post.


I'd like to thank the faithful readers and bbq fans that keep returning again and again to read the latest news, recipes, contest information, and products reviews about barbecue.

Linda and I are approached at bbq contests by many people that read about us here and stop by our cook site to say hello in person. Through the wonderful sport of bbq, we've met a lot of great people.

During the three years that I've been publishing this website, the daily traffic on this blog has increased from 1 or 2 page views per day to an average of more than 400 daily page views. I have visitors to the site from all over the United States and around the world. The feed from this site has more than 70 subscribers. I receive e-mail from enthusiasts and competitors every day that found me through this website.


Thanks for your support! I'll do my best to keep earning it on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Once I either get our arses over to Memphis in May or Jack Daniels when you are there, Alexis and I will make sure we stop by to meat (pun intended) you too!

Congrats on 500!