Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to All


Linda and I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who stops by to read The BBQ Blog and our customers who have purchased our bbq spice rub. Thanks for sharing our enthusiam for the art of bbq cooking.
It always surprises me how many people I meet at bbq contests that read about us on the Internet. Many people stop by our site and introduce themselves because they saw my bbq blog or my other bbq site while searching for bbq information on the web.
We've made many friends and hope to make and meet many others on the bbq trail. If you see us at a contest, by all means stop by and say hello. If you have a bbq question, please send me an e-mail--if I don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find out for you.
We hope you enjoy this time of year with family and friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The BBQ Blog is a daily read of mine, in fact, I have it listed in my RSS feed catcher. Brian, I think I've been reading your blog for a year now. Always good information, always consistent in quality.

Thanks very much for a year of BBQ knowledge. Merry Christmas from Men in Aprons!