Pages

Saturday, December 09, 2006

BBQ Wish List

At this time of year children and kids around the world are putting together their "wish lists".

When I was a kid I remember flipping through the Sears or Montgomery Wards catalogue and writing a short list of things I wanted my family to purchase.

Almost thirty-years later my wish list has changed a little bit. What do you think of the latest addition?



It's an Isata F-Series Touring Sedan by Dynamax. This Ford F-550 comes with a Trition V-10 362 hp power plant (standard) or a 6.0 L diesel option. It also includes a 40 gallon fuel tank. Let's see that comes to about $92 per fill-up for gasoline and $98 per fill-up for diesel with the prices at my local filling station.

Unless I win the lottery it will never be parked in my driveway, but I sure do like to day dream about it anyway.

What's on your list?

No comments: