Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

HIGH SPRINGS CASI CHILI COOKOFF

I received a notice today regarding a CASI chili contest in High Springs, FL and wanted to share it for anyone that might be interested.

WHEN: Saturday March 28th 2009
WHERE: O’Leno State Park, High Springs, FL
The park is located 6 miles north of High Springs on Hwy 41.

Entry fee is $20 per team.
CASI rules apply.
You can find the rules at WWW.CHILI.ORG

I've been threatening to compete in a chili contest for a few years, but for some reason I've never made it a priority. Who knows, maybe this is THE year to do it. It sounds like fun.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Did you compete in the High Springs Chili Contest? I am writing an article on it and would love an experts opinion on what is so fantastic about cook offs! My email is: shelbyneichoy@gmail.com. Cheers!

Dazy said...

I know little about this contest. But my grandmother went to the finals of the bake-Off(Pillsburry) twice. She loved to play with food. She never won, but of course, I think she should have!