Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2006

"Original" BBQ Rub


This award winning barbecue seasoning compliments anything barbecued. I have used this seasoning in competition with excellent results. This recipe is my own custom formulations that I use in KCBS and FBA bbq competitions.

The rub is available in 13 oz. shaker bottles for $7.00 (plus cost of shipping). Quantity discounts are available. Contact me to order bbq rub.

I am in search of distributors for my bbq products. It's the perfect opportunity for a competition barbecue team to earn extra income at contests selling our unique bbq spice rubs and sauces. If you would like to represent my unique line of products, please contact The BBQ Guy. Ask about special quantity discounts and how to qualify for free shipping. Wholesale inquiries are welcome.

No comments: