Pages

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Apple iPod Shuffle, 512Mb


I got a new gadget today that will be perfect for bbq contests: an Apple iPod.

I guess I'm moving into the technological age.

As I write this post I'm listening to some Johnny Cash songs I downloaded from iTunes on my iPod Shuffle I purchased at Sam's Club.

The Shuffle is the 512Mb iPod that holds 120 songs, has rechargeable batteries and an advertised 12-hour play time.

I'm listening to Johnny Cash songs that I downloaded:

Ring of Fire
Hurt
Folsom Prison Blues
I've Been Everywhere
I Walk the Line

Speaking of Johnny Cash, if you haven't seen Walk the Line, the multi-award winning and Oscar nominated movie documenting the life of Johnny and June Cash starring Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon, I highly recommend you take a couple of hours and watch it.

No comments: