Pages

Monday, March 26, 2007

Stainless Steel Rotisserie

I received an e-mail from the folks over at E-Z Que, Inc. today asking me to take a look at their rotisserie products.

I regularly receive e-mails announcing new bbq products and web sites about bbq products. Some of them I mention here on the blog and some I do not. After reviewing the products on the E-Z Que web site, I feel impelled to provide more information about their rotisseries. The company promotes rotisseries for activities ranging from camping to catering and everything in between.

Hobo Rotisseries
Kettle Rottisseries
Commercial Rotisseries
Rotisserie Motors

According to their web site, the folks at E-Z Que have been making rotisseries for 25-years. I don't know if it's available for purchase or not, but they once cooked 1,200 lbs of meat on a rotisserie all at one time.

No comments: