Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Bulls Eye Barbecue Sauce


I received two 18-ounce bottles of the new Bull's Eye Barbecue Sauce in the mail on Friday.

Bull's Eye recently introduced four new flavors:

Steakhouse BBQ with A.1.
Smokin' Chipotle BBQ
Raging Buffalo BBQ
Sweet & Sticky BBQ Rib Sauce

The folks at Bull's Eye were kind enough to send me complimentary bottles of the Steakhouse BBQ and the Raging Buffalo to try out.

I've been busy this weekend and haven't felt like pulling the grill out for steaks or wings, but it's definitely on my list of "to-do's" real soon.

BBQ Secrets

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did you think about the Bull's-Eye sauces? I heard from a friend that they are launching another awesome sauce this year - Bull's-Eye made with Guinness beer! Have you heard anything about it?

Steakmesser said...

I like the Bulls eye sauce! Its one of the best!

The BBQ Guy said...

I like it fine. My favorites are Steakhouse BBQ with A.1.a nd Smokin' Chipotle BBQ.