Pages

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Michigan BBQ Restaurants

I'm going to be introducing a new series of articles to the bbq blog over the course of the next two or three weeks.

Since the weather is getting nice for motorcyle riding, I'm going to be firing up the V-Twin and hitting the highway in search of some Michigan barbecue restaurants. I might venture into Ohio too, if I get a bead on some good bbq in northern Ohio. This way I can partake in three of my favorites hobbies at the same time--motorcycles, eating bbq and sharing my passion for bbq with others.

If you've recently visited any good bbq restaurants in the Southeastern Michigan area, shoot me an e-mail. I'll check it out and post my experiences here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian,

Here is a link to a place on the east side.

http://tinyurl.com/qte2h

While I have never ate there, my brother and his co-workers are there at least 1 or twice a week. It is carry out only with a couple of picnic tables in the lot. My brother says it is excellent.

Bruce