Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2005

BBQ Spice Rub Distributors Needed

I have a business proposition for you. Whether you are a bbq contest competitor, backyard cook, promoter of bbq books or other bbq products; becoming a distributor for the "Original Spice Rub" should help diversify sales revenues and increase your profitability.

Our goal is to add from 3 to 5 additional distributors by year end.

Here are the details of my proposal:

• The 13 oz. bottles include a professionally designed product label that contains an ingredients list and a nutrition statement.
• I will provide my bbq rub to you at a wholesale discount price so that you can mark it up and sell it for a profit.
• Similarly packaged bbq spice rub products are currently being sold by retailers for anywhere between $9.00 and $12.00 per bottle.
• The return on investment for this opportunity is tremendous because the product development, packaging, and test marketing has already been conducted. This bbq rub is a proven bbq contest winner.
• There are no territory restrictions, so you can sell it where ever else you want to.
• I plan to add additional products in the future, including a spice rub specially formulated for beef.

I look forward to our partnership and hope that you will agree to be my distributor in your local market.

Sincerely,

Brian Pearcy
TheBBQGuy.com
Member KCBS and FBA

No comments: