You will need:
- Four each boneless, wing or chicken breasts
- One 14-ounce bottle of Budweiser Basting Sauce
- 12-ounces of Budweiser
- Salt, pepper and granulated garlic
1. Season the chicken with the salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Mix the Budweiser Baste and Budweiser together in a bowl and coat the chicken.
3. Cover and Refrigerate for two hours.
4. Grill the chicken until cooked through and serve with your favorite side.
For an extra kick, add 2-ounces of soy sauce and 1 Tbsp. of fresh minced ginger
Recipe courtesy of Brent Wertz, Certified Executive Chef (CEC), graduated from The Culinary Institute of America in 1987 with high honors. Upon graduation he began his culinary career working at renowned hotels from California to Scotland and has honed his craft for nearly two decades working on a variety of multi-regional cuisines. Wertz went on to earn the distinction of Certified Executive Chef from the American Culinary Federation.