Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Spicewine Ironworks

I've been admiring these cookers on the Internet for a few weeks now and the more I look at them, the more I like them. I've already got three cookers, but I guess you can never have too many cookers. They are manufacturered near my old stomping grounds in Columbia, Missouri. Someday when I'm home visiting the folks in Missouri, I'm going to stop in and check them out.

Linda says that the only cooker I don't like is the one I haven't seen yet, and although I hate to admit it, she might be onto something. That's half the fun.

I'm anxious to see these cookers up close and in person, but in the mean time if anyone has some pictures of a Spicewine cooker and wouldn't mind sharing them, I'd love to post some on the site for readers who are in the market for their next cooker.

I'm also in search of some folks that own one of these cookers to share some of their experiences and thoughts about them here on the bbq blog.

No comments: