You will need:
- 32 Rock Shrimp
- Three-ounces flour
- Two eggs, beaten
- Four-ounces cracker crumbs
- ½- ounce Budweiser Wing Sauce
- One tsp. black sesame seeds
- One tsp. white sesame seeds
1. Bread the shrimp by dusting with the flour, dipping in the eggs, then coating with cracker crumbs.
2. Pop the shrimp into a pan and fry until golden brown.
3. Toss with the sesame seeds and the Budweiser Wing Sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Brent Wertz, Certified Executive Chef (CEC), graduated from The Culinary Institute of America in 1987 with high honors. Upon graduation he began his culinary career working at renowned hotels from California to Scotland and has honed his craft for nearly two decades working on a variety of multi-regional cuisines. Wertz went on to earn the distinction of Certified Executive Chef from the American Culinary Federation.