Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2006

St. Louis Cardinals: An Evening at Comerica Ballpark

Jeff Suppan, Cardinal Pitcher


$20 View of Game


$20 Seat at Game


$20 Meal at Game


Detroit's Fox Theatre

I thought I'd share some pictures chronicling our weekend adventures at the Cardinals vs. Tigers game yesterday at Comerican Park in Detroit. I know, I know....there's nothing about bbq in any of them, but it was a great day to take in a ballgame and....I've got some bbq pictures to post a little later on tonight.

I'm a long time Cardinal fan that dates back to Ted Simmons, Keith Hernandez, Jack Clark, Tommy Herr, Darrell Porter, Ozzie Smith, Willie McGee, George Hendrick, Whitey Herzog, Mark McGuire, and the list goes on, an on. So when I learned that the Cardinals were coming to Detroit, I just had to go to the game. And, as luck would have it, the only available tickets were standing room only "seats".

The game didn't turn out as I expected, but we had a great view of the bullpen festivities and for standing room only seats, the view was actually pretty good.

No comments: