Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Alton Brown: Feasting on Asphalt

Don't you just love Alton Brown?

I watched the Food Network program Next Food Network Star marathon yesterday. Alton Brown was featured heavily in a couple of episodes.

Besides his regular Good Eats and Iron Chef America programs I really enjoyed Feasting on Asphalt episodes last year.

The second season of Feasting on Asphalt begins later this month. If it's anything like last year, it's going to be a "must see". I envy the guy. Not only does he get to eat at some cool restaurants in out of the way places, but he gets to ride his motorcycle around the country and get paid for it!

If you're in Nashville or will be there on August 12, you can get up close and personal with Alton Brown at Gaylord Opryland Hotel. He will be featured as part of the celebrity chef series.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I would love to pop over there (just 3 hours) to meet him, because he is my favorite Food Network personality by far. I enjoy how he educates and entertains at the same time.

Trivia: Did you know that the attractive Asian "food gadget saleslady" is actually his chiropractor in real life?

Thanks for the heads up!

Anonymous said...

i am also a big fan of alton brown.
do they have good eats on dvd? I'm hoping to get those.