It's a great way to share your passion for bbq with others. BBQ judges, bbq contestants, restauranteurs, bloggers, backyard enthusiasts, and anyone else that enjoys cooking, eating or talking about bbq are encouraged to reply.
Unlike a "sweepstakes" contest, this contest costs you nothing to enter. No entry fee, nothing to buy, nothing to sell; just share your bbq experiences with others.
- Submit an original article of 500 words or less.
- Entries may be accompanied by a photograph.
- All entries will be published on the bbq blog.
- Entries must be submitted NLT Nov. 30, 2006.
- Winners will be announced by Dec. 15, 2006.
Here are some thought starters for article topics:
"I like to bbq because..."
"My favorite bbq recipe is...."
"How to bbq...."
"My favorite bbq restaurant is..."
The winning entry will receive a bottle of The BBQ Guy's prize winning "Southern BBQ Rub" and a bottle of the The BBQ Guy's "Original Spice Rub".