Pages

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Weber Smokey Mountain

I love my Weber Smokey Mountain water smoker. For affordability, ease of use, and portability you won't find a better cooker.

The WSM was my first cooker and I still use it regularly. I use it to cook brisket in competition and we've done pretty well with many top-five finishes. The WSM help you impress the in-laws with your new bbq skills. Pork ribs, pork butts, beef ribs, brisket....the WSM cooks them all equally well.

With the WSM you don't have to worry about adding wood or charcoal like you do with an offset smoker. The efficiency of it's upright cooking structure help the WSM maintain steady cooking temperatures for 10+ hours with ease.

I've put meat on to cook at midnight, went to bed and woke up in the morning with the meat nearly cooked.



No comments: