Have you always wanted to form a competitive bbq cooking team, but don’t have the free time to get started?
Are you an accomplished bbq cook, but are short on the funds to start your own bbq team?
Would you like to learn to how bbq contest cooks prepare contest entries and read their recipes, including step-by-step directions?
TheBBQGuy.com Cooking Team is adding new feature to our competition bbq team this year—virtual bbq contest participation. You too can participate in bbq cook-offs—through the power of the Internet.
Linda and I invite you to become a member of our virtual barbecue team. Compared to forming an actual competitive cooking team, it’s a real bargain.
Our main goal with this virtual BBQ contest program is to teach you more about the life of a professional bbq contest competitor, the good and the bad; and to have a lot of fun in the process.
If you decide to participate in our program here’s what you receive:
- A custom printed and professionally designed “official” bbq team member t-shirt with our team logo. ($19.95 value)
- A complimentary bottle of The BBQ Guy’s “Original Spice Rub”. ($7.00 value)
- A subscription to TheBBQGuy.com newsletter. ($19.95 value)
- Recipes for our specially formulated bbq contest spice rubs for chicken, ribs, pork and brisket.
- Recipes and information about barbecue sauces we use in competition.
- Step-by-step instructions that will detail how we prepare our chicken, ribs, pork and brisket for competition.
- Pictures (via e-mail) of all the actual contest turn-in entries we submit at bbq contests this year.
- Copies of our actual bbq contest scoring sheets with full results.
- Other perks of membership too numerous to list here...and some more we haven’t even thought of yet!
If you decide to join the team, reply to this post and I'll send you an electronic subscription notice via PayPal for $49.95 and put your complimentary bottle of bbq rub and team member t-shirt in the mail ASAP.
Click here to become an “virtual” team member of TheBBQGuy.com Cooking Team.