Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Daisy May's BBQ

BBQ in New York City anyone?

I must admit that I have my own personal doubts. I've never been to New York City, but MidtownLunch.com, a website about eating lunch in New York City, is a big fan of Daisy May's BBQ carts.

Daisy May's offers bbq pulled pork, bbq beef brisket (chopped), bbq chicken, and Texas red chili from three bbq cart locations. Daisy May's also has a permanent location.

Midtown Lunch has been featured in the New York Times and New York Post and publishes feature stories on the blog about the choices for lunch in midtown New York City.

1 comment:

WhiteTrashBBQ said...

Brian,

If you ever do come to NYC, I'll take you around to some of our best BBQ joints. Daisy May's, RUB, Hill Country can easily compete with any BBQ place anywhere in the country.

Robert