Pages

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Michigan BBQ Association

I'd like to pass the word about an effort to organize a Michigan BBQ Association.

I received an e-mail a couple days ago announcing the lastest effort and wanted to pass along the contact information for anyone interested.

All,
I am trying to pick up where my good friend left off with this endeavor.


If you have any interest in helping to start a Michigan Barbecue Association, please drop me an e-mail note. I would like to get a feel for how many people are interested and then schedule a meeting to discuss the next steps. I would like to have this meeting rather quickly (late Jan, early Feb). So far the response has been very good.

Please contact me at the below e-mail address:
mike@TrssbbqDOTcom

I think Mike is right on the money with the timing for this effort. From what I've witnessed competing in Michigan the last couple of years, Michigan bbq is alive and well.

No comments: