'Tis the season for gift exchanges and what better gift than bbq?
I would like to put together a "rub exchange" for readers of the bbq blog. We can use the blog to put folks together. Just reply to this message if you would like to participate in the exchange.
Here's how it will work:
1. You "raise your hand" to participate by responding to this blog entry.
2. Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your e-mail in your blog response and I will cooridinate distribution of the mailing addresses for everyone participating.
3. I will contact you to get your mailing address and then share the mailing addresses of the others with you so we can all "exchange" our bbq rubs.
4. You package 2-3 cups of your rub in a Ziploc bag and mail it.
5. Feel free to share the recipe too, although it's not absolutely required.
I would like to do this every 3 or 4 months if we can put together enough participants. It's a great way to sample some great rubs and something fun to do as well.