Pages

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Music to BBQ By

I've been writing, talking about, and sharing bbq ideas on the internet for more than 10 years. Most folks that have been reading this blog or my original bbq website that was merged into this current format a few years ago have probably picked up on my personal musical tastes over the years. And to honor some of my favorite styles of music and the artists that perform them, I am introducing a new feature this week - Music to BBQ By.

So here's the first installment...



There have been numerous versions of this song recorded and performed through the years (you can see many of them on YouTube), but I have never being one to conform with what others may regard as "popular" or "normal". I like to explore the "not so obvious" and that's why I picked this version to share with you this week.

No comments: