Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

BBQ Trailer for Sale







If you know of anyone looking for a very, very nice enclosed 7 x 16 tandem axle trailer with fold down rear door and concession window, let me know. The trailer has e-Trac, electric trailer brakes, insulation throughout the walls and ceiling, electric outlets throughout, a triple sink, linoleum, wipe-down walls, cabinets, lighting, RV door, spare tire, roof vents, LED brakelights, 6 inches of additional height, and 30 amps that run through a breaker box.

The trailer was manufacturered by Doolittle and is one of the heaviest built trailers I've ever seen. The tongue and frame are very well built. You'll have to look far and wide to find a better built trailer.

The trailer is three years old. I am confident that it would cost more than $9,000 to duplicate this trailer today. I will take $6,900 for the trailer.
Currently, the trailer is being stored at my parents' house in Boonville, Missouri.

No comments: