The BT model weighs 500 lbs.
- The smoking chamber is 30 x 34 x 40 and contains four trays.
- The trays are 10 x 37 for a total tray surface of 1,480 square inches.
- Each tray will hold approximately four briskets.
- The smoker has a wood storage box, an integrated work table, and a warming rack.
- Additional cooking racks can be purchased that essentially double meat capacity.
- The smoking/cooking chamber is 42" x 48" x 48" and contains six trays.
- Seven to nine sides of ribs (3 1/2 downs) can be placed on each tray by using rib racks.
- A tray will hold five to six trimmed briskets.
- Whole hogs, dressed (up to 70 pounds) and trussed can be placed on each tray.
- Trays 10" x 44" create a total tray surface of 2,772 square inches.
- The firebox area is 24" x 16" x 16". The firebox will hold split wood up to 24 inches in length.
- The oven is 9" x 18" x 42", and has a safety latch on the door.
- The top of the oven serves as a warming area for sauces and marinades.
- The available warming surface is 24" x 42".
- There is a work table, 30" x 42", twelve inches above the warming surface, that includes a handle for moving the unit when it is off the towing tongue and on the caster wheel.
- Built on a trailer axle, with springs and tires, towing tongue and caster wheel, is road ready.
Kingfisher has a nice network of dealers too.