I've never been one to make a lot of formal New Year's Resolutions that I may or may not be able to keep, but I'm a big believer in goal setting.
BBQ Goals for 2006 Competition Season:
1. Learn to cook chicken thighs with "bite through" skin
2. Become more consistent in preparing KCBS turn-in boxes
3. Compete in more competitions
4. Compete in at least four KCBS events that are State Championships
5. Keep better barbecue records of recipres and results
6. Practice more
7. Expand our bbq business by adding new spice rub and bbq sauce products
I'll update our progress toward these goals periodically throughout the year.