Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

A Weekend of Grilling and Graduation Parties

Besides delivering the main course for Saturday afternoon's graduation party for my nephew Gus, who graduated from Kennessaw Mountain High School this weekend, I was also called upon for some impromptu grilling on my brother-in-law's propane grill (a definite rarity for me).

Bubba's Burgers almost finished


A little Kosher salt, black pepper, and Dale's marinade made these hamburgers pretty tasty.


When all else fails, marinade your pork loin chops in some Dale's Marinade for a couple hours prior to grilling. 

2 comments:

Kathlyn Garnet said...

Barbecue sessions are truly remarkable. Of course, convenience and enjoyment can be attained by purchasing the best grill.

The BBQ Guy said...

Hi Kathlyn,

I agree equipment is important, but it's been my experience that you can take less expensive equipment and make some pretty darn good barbecue if you use good technique, good meat, and a little practice before the "big event".