We prepared barbecue sausage on the Weber Smokey Mountain yesterday. It's a cheap, easy, and tasty lunch.
1. Start with sausage links, red pepper, green pepper, and onions.
2. Cook the vegetables and sausage for 1 hour at 220 degrees.
3. Remove the vegetables and continue cooking sausage for an additional 45 minutes.
4. Slice vegetables into strips and keep warm.
5. Cook sausage to an internal temperature of 175 degrees.
6. Serve on a sausage bun with your favorite mustard.
BBQ lunch doesn't get any easier than this.