|Meatballs wrapped in bacon after 30 minutes on the grill|
|MOINKs after 80 minutes on the grill|
|MOINK close-up on my Weber Platinum grill|
|Finished MOINK close-up read-to-eat after 90 minutes on the grill|
Meatballs Wrapped in Bacon
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 12 slices of bacon
- 4 tablespoons of bbq rub
- 3 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- Place the ground sirloin in a medium sized-bowl.
- Add the breadcrumbs, bbq rub and one well-beaten egg.
- Mix it together for 5 minutes by hand.
- Form into meatballs roughly 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
- Wrap them with bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Pre-heat grill to 350 degrees.
- Grill the beef wrapped in bacon using indirect heat for 1 hour and check for doneness.
- Cook until finished and sauce with your favorite bbq sauce during the last 5 minutes of cooking.