Cast Iron Skillet Fried Potatoes
Ø 8 – 9 small/medium sized red skinned potatoes
Ø 1 medium sized red onion
Ø 2 cloves minced garlic
Ø 3 stems fresh rosemary
Ø Salt and pepper to taste
Ø Olive oil to cover the bottom of the skillet
· Pre-heat cast iron skillet on low heat. Add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
· Slice potatoes, onion and rosemary. Mince garlic.
· Add potatoes and remaining ingredients.
· Turn the potatoes every 5-7 minutes.
· Cook until potatoes are soft.
|I used about 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the skillet.|
|Close up of the finished potatoes.|